- We are building Figure, an application for payments, sales and analyses.
- Figure consists of an iOS app a web app and the entire system is cloud-based.
- Check out our stack to see what we work with!
You will be a liaison officer who will help connect our clients with the entire Figure team.
What awaits you?
- Full-time job in the new premises of the Impact Hub Brno.
- No worry. We will help you to get into the role.
- You will be testing and communicating. A lot. Thanks to manual and later automated testing you will perfectly know the entire Figure system. And through direct communication with clients and sales team, you will help your fellow developers better understand client needs.
- Tracking requests in Intercom and customer feedback channel. Your responsibility will be keeping them shared with the sales and developing team.
- Maintaining the public voting board of features.
- Communication with our sales team in the USA to understand sales activities and support them by knowing our customers.
- Responsibility. Our clients are dependent on Figure. We can not allow an app to get into production that will not properly calculate product prices, will not allow any of the expected payment methods, or will not report properly. You will be the one who agrees that the build of the application can go into production.
- You will influence the prioritization of errors and you will suggest how to improve them. We want to hear your voice.
Are you our fellow?
- You are a bit perfectionist, you work independently and you can describe the problem in a clear way.
- You like new technologies, in the perfect case you have an experience with some of these areas: project management, account management, marketing.
- You do not mind the stereotype in testing.
- You have basic command line knowledge.
- You speak English.
And why should you work with us?
What you can expect
- You´ll get the compensation youl´ll be satisfied with
- We are based in the Impact Hub Brno. There is easy here to talk to the acquaintances about two offices away. Or at the bar. Or the barbecue. There are lots of events going on and you will have access to most of them for free.
- We contribute to relevant conferences.
- ..and we’re just cool people. When we deal with a school or kindergarten, we need a home office or to go to the bank, we comply with our wishes.
How we work
- You’ll become part of a small Czech–American team. Each team member is seen and heard. Everyone has a say in what is going to happen, how and why.
- We do one product and we’re good at it. We have to be. Any imperfections in the app will come back to haunt us.
- We spend time effectively, no unnecessary meetings and pointless hierarchy.
- Our work is visible and we perceive how with each release we bring a better tool for our clients.
- Once a year we work 7 days off-site (2017 Paris, 2016 New York, 2015 Barcelona).
Do you feel the same way?
How do we fit together?
Small businesses play a vital role in driving innovation and creativity. My motivation for working on Figure is to become a technological bridge for such businesses to further their impact.
I enjoy working on Figure because we are making a project that actually helps people, and we are doing it with a team that I respect and admire.
We are doing really cool stuff here.
Small businesses are fundamental pieces in the community. Each one weaves into an organic fabric. In Figure, I have the joy and privilege of touching local livelihoods by listening well, dreaming more, and enabling people.
I have always wanted to make this world a better place to live in. With amazing ideas and even more wonderful team around Figure, this became reality and I’m happy to be part of it.
In Figure, we try to do things right, searching for new, better approaches, but still having in mind our ultimate goal to provide valuable service for our clients. I like that in Figure every opinion is heard, contributing to better product.
Building the Figure with this team and all these cool people around me brings joy, mutual inspiration, always something new to learn, and overall good feeling that my work can result in positive impact on people’s business and lives (really!).
In Figure I can work with open-minded, proactive and skilled people on a product that helps our customers in their business. We see our contribution to the company’s success, which makes this job meaningful and entertaining.
I need two things at work, feeling that my work matters and learning new things. Here at Figure I get plenty of both. I’m surrounded by talented people who teach me a lot every day.
Having a small agile team with such a good atmosphere despite being divided by more than 4000 miles of ocean is quite a nice challenge. We are trying to combine the best out of American and European culture and we are doing pretty good so far 🙂
There are two things that really matter to me at work. People who I work with and impact of what we do. In our small team I appreciate professionalism, cooperation and communication between us. Ideas are welcome, every voice can be heard. And! We help people to make their businesses easier.
Working in Figure is an everyday pleasure for my brain. I always want to have a job which fulfills me and where I can learn and Figure is the one.
Sorry, no results were found, search again?